Mumbai is a city that has immense potential for growth and expansion because it is a place that has immense access to resources. Each day, there is something new in the city. As far as the fun and enjoyment factors are concerned, even these aspects of the city are continuously advancing.
Adding to the already existing range of lounges, there are several others that have been recently established. You might have a few favourite lounges and think that why you should try new ones. But once you check out few of the best start-up lounges, you will understand why we are recommending those.
Here are the 5 newly opened lounges in Mumbai that every party lover must try:
- MT-64– MT 64, a new lounge in Mumbai, is already giving others a lot of competition owing to its ecstatic appearance. With live music along with live screening of all sports events, this place is far better than all the other lounges that are located around the Malad West region. All the preparations and delicacies that are served here have a very alluring appearance. The staffs of the place are also very hospitable. The bar at this place serves the best drinks till 3 am in the morning.
- Play– This lounge is in the Lower Parel region of Mumbai. In addition to the wide variety of drinks, this place is gaining a lot of popularity for its American, Italian and Continental cuisines. Another major highlight of Play is that it serves authentic Jain food in a lounge, which is quite surprising. With breath-taking ambience, this place is perfect not only for those who love non-vegetarian food but also those who love vegetarian food.
- The Bar Terminal– With a fascinating, jazzy and interesting ambience, this place is always the choice for a lot of youngsters. Though the food served here is vegetarian, it still creates a lot of buzz amongst the youth because of the quality drinks that are being offered. The dance floor, as well as the music, is another thing that attracts a lot of customers.
- Ego Lounge– Ego Lounge serves food that is finger-licking good and is popular because it is quite budget-friendly. It is situated in the region of Borivali West and is a personal favourite among all the hookah lovers. The entire ambience is quite aesthetic as well as modern at the same time. It can also be called the nucleus of the nightlife in Mumbai, which is the perfect spot for relaxation after a hectic day of mundane tasks.
- The Threesome Cafe– This place is another exquisite place to hang out and chill with your favourite buddies after a long day at work. The bar, the dining area and the overall ambience of the place are quite soothing and serene. Most of the food along with the drinks that are being served here are budget-friendly.
If you are bored of visiting the same lounges over and again, it is time to check out these new lounges and have a different experience.