I found Meet Me on Monday and thought it may be something fun to participate in. You can click the image above if you would like to read others or link up.
Here are the five questions that were asked and my answers will be below:
1. Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them?
2. Do you hit the snooze button or get right up?
3. Do you still have your tonsils?
4. What was the last piece of candy that you ate?
5. Do you shop at thrift stores?
1: I am like a 5 year old child on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day. My excitement level reaches the amount of force it takes for a spaceship to take off! I get to hang out with my family almost all that day! The only thing I am not excited about is three of my siblings won't be making it home this year!
2. I don't have an alarm clock, but apparently I start tapping my husband with my elbow or hand to turn off his alarm clock. When I did have an alarm clock in college and when I was working, I got smart and put it half way across the room so I would have to get up and turn it off.
3. I do still have my tonsils. Do you and if you don't, how bad was recovery?
4. The last piece of candy I ate was one of my son's Peanut Butter M&Ms. Yep, only one.
5. I do shop at thrift stores, but I go to another town to do it since children would be mean to my son if they found out where he got some of his clothes.