When I think about the things I want to do in my lifetime, none of it seems out of the ordinary. I am going to share it with you anyway:
2. Go to Alaska and go gold panning. I may have the only grandfather who was still a Gold Miner. He would pan and also mined gold.
3. Finish my degree. I didn't graduate because of one zero credit mandatory Fine Arts class. How many people do you know that didn't graduate because of zero credits?
4. Make a 3 layer cake that is actually edible... more than edible, something people love eating!
5. Go on a honeymoon. My husband and I didn't have the luxury of being able to go on a honeymoon so I would love to go on one. Somewhere warm.
6. Run a mile. Some of you may want to run marathons or 5K. Me, I would be happy to be able to run a mile and be able to walk afterward.
7. After we sell this home, be able to buy another home.
8. Be able to shop for clothes for myself in the "regular" sized clothing.
9. Finish my newest nieces quilt.
10. Find out when my gg grandmother died and be able to put a tombstone wherever her grave is.
11. Own a motor home so we can camp in luxury.
12. Be able to afford a 50th wedding anniversary for my parents. I hope they live that long, just another 6 years.
13. Get over my fear of flying.
14. Stay in an all-inclusive 5 star hotel.
15. Cook everyday for a month and actually enjoy it.
Disclaimer: This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.