Today I wanted to have a post on what I am thankful for. I really do have the best husband for me, but I am sure that each of you have the best significant other for you. For those that aren't dating, what traits are you looking for in a boyfriend?
|My husband and I: Still Lovebirds after 12.5 years|
My husband is the best because:
- he works at a job he hates so he can support us
- he wakes my son up and brings him to school
- he understands that some days I cannot do laundry because my back hurts and will do laundry
- he loves me even when I am not sure I deserve anyone's love
- he accepts the fact that I do not want to try to have another baby after trying for years.
- he sticks up for his son and I when someone is being rude or down right mean.
- if I "forget" to defrost something, or just need a day off of cooking, he brings us out to eat.
- he honestly, super duper loves me.
- he is unselfish.
- he plays video games with our son and is the fun parent.
Tell me, why is your husband the best? Why do you love your boyfriend?