My sister over at My Kids, My Husband and I wrote a blog on being grateful. I am sure when she wrote the blog she didn't foresee falling less than 3 hours later and having to be monitored. See, she is 8.25 months pregnant. The baby could come anytime, but we hope she will wait until the c-section schedule date.
Right now, I am grateful for the following things:
- The medicine and technology we have today. I have asthma. With the cold I have, my asthma has been flaring up. I am so thankful for nebulizers, cold medicine, and asthma inhalers. I am also thankful for ultrasounds and baby monitors
- All of you that visit my blog It may not seem like it, but I put a lot of time into this blog.
I am thankful for each and every one of you that reads my blog. I try to get giveaways that can reward my readers.
- My family When I say family, I am talking about my son, husband, brothers, sisters, parents, nieces and nephews. I also have the BEST Mother-in-Law in the whole entire universe. I wouldn't be the person I am today without them.
- A house to live in I lived in a hotel for a year and a half, then owned a great, unaffordable house on Cape Cod. Now we live in a house in New York State. I am so thankful that I have someplace to call home. There are so many people throughout this world that don't have the luxury of having a shelter to keep them dry that they can call home.
- God and Jesus Sometimes I don't know how I am going to get through my troubles. When I couldn't get pregnant again, it seemed like the end of the world. When I was living in a hotel room, I just wanted a way out. When I can't breathe, it seems like a miracle once my lungs start filling with air again. There are so many miracles that happen every day. He has kept my family safe and watched over me, even when I haven't taken too much time to think of Him.
I would love it if you would share with me a couple of things you are grateful for today.