Every summer I come up with a master plan for what we will be doing during summer break. Every year, what we end up doing is far from my plan. This year, my son and I didn't get to go on a trip during the summer break, which is a huge disappointment for me.
|My 3 brothers and my son|
The highlights of my summer are:
- My brother vising from Washington State for about 5 days.
- My sisters and Angie's children visiting from Utah for about 9 days.
- Watching my brothers and husband play softball, although their team wasn't the best, it is still fun to watch.
- Getting our house on the market. What a stress-reliever!
- Spending uninterrupted time with my son. Soon enough, he won't be home for me to spend time with and I will look back at these times with fondness.