Oxy was looking for bloggers who have acne problems to review their product. I am one of the 36 year old females that still break out, mainly during hormonal times or when it has been hot and sticky for awhile.
We are on our Third day of Oxy Clinical Acne Solutions use. I will update you again on our 10 day mark to see how it is going.
My son has also been trying the Acne Solutions pack with me. His acne is more of the tween. It consists of a few blemishes in the t-zone area and a lot of blackheads on his nose.
The Oxy Clinical Acne Solutions Pack comes with everything you see above: Oxy Clinical Clearing Treatment, Oxy Clinical Advanced Face Wash and Oxy Clinical Hydrating Therapy. It is simple to use, even for a 12 year old. He was actually so excited to try it that he ran upstairs and opened the box, read the directions and applied it himself.
I am happy with my results after the first three days. I had a spot on my chin where I had broken out. Left untreated, these usually go away after 5 days. The pimple was gone within the first 48 hours. Who wouldn't be happy about a disappearing pimple? It did dry out my face. Not to the point where it was a nuisance, but enough that I remembered that I needed the moisturizer treatment in the morning than just at night.
My son's pimples cleared up, but the blackheads are still sticking around on his nose. We are only on day three of continuous use. We had started, then forgot about it, then started again. This time, there is a definite change.
If you want to watch a video of how another teen feels about it, watch below.
- All other entries are extra entries.
- The giveaway officially ends on Oct 6, 2011 at 12:01 AM EST, but for the one minute it goes on October 6th, I figure I should put the end date as Oct. 5th
- No PO Boxes
- Your name (First name, last initial) or alias will go on the winner's page
- I am not in charge of prize fulfillment, but if there is a problem, I will be your go-between person
- Only open to US residents 18+