- live the life you want to, not the life someone else wants you to live
- Take things one step at a time! Don't rush through the dating
- Enjoy your childhood. You will have plenty of time to be an adult.
- Love isn't sex and sex isn't love
- Always date with another couple.
- Keep the hormones in check.
- Take time to think things through, that every choice has consequences.
- Love yourself enough to know that no one should ever pressure you into doing something.
- That the people who you should surround yourself with are the ones that truly want you to be the best you can be.
- You need to put your needs first sometimes.
- Stay true to yourself
- Your parents and friends aren't telling you not to date a guy just to piss you off. There's something they can see about the person and they don't want you hurt.
- Make the choices before the situations happen.
- Don't ever put yourself into a situation where you can get into trouble.
- Look for a man who is true to what he says. Weed out any hypocrites.
- Abuse does happen... get out when you notice red flags rather than staying with someone that isn't right just because you have feelings.
- Don't be afraid of hurting a person's feelings by breaking up with him if the relationship is not good.
Photo from stock.xchng