- I am an identical twin. The younger twin.
- I am sarcastic. My son has learned the trick of sarcasm.
- I lived in a hotel for over a year. It was supposed to be for 8 days.
- I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. (That means I am Mormon)
- I don't like the taste of my cooking. Either does my twin sister.
- I own two dogs. Well, one of them is a foster dog right now, but I will have a hard time giving him back to his Mom.
- Different nicknames I have actually answered to: Q, Qbert, Susie, and Oscar
- I was zero credits from getting my college degree. Yep, a mandatory, zero credit class. How many people can say that?
- My favorite shows are Bones, Covert Affairs, Memphis Beat, and NCIS. If I were to ever be around any of the actors I am sure one of two things would happen: I would blab incoherently or I would blush and pretend like I didn't see them to give them their privacy. Then I would question myself, go over to talk to them, and say something that everyone around me would just want to die because I just embarrassed myself that bad. They would be blushing for me. Or fainting is always an option.
- The first time I met my soon-to-be Mother-In-Law, I fainted. She won't forget the first time we met. Smart plan on my part :)
Photo from stock.xchng