Yesterday I decided I needed to start walking. Today I went to the gym. Here is my countdown of the top 10 ways I knew I was out of shape and I needed to get in better physical condition:
- A walk to the bathroom made my heart rate go to the aerobic conditioning level.
- It took me longer to catch my breath after going up 4 slights of stairs then it took me to get up the stairs.
- Christmas shopping was the most exercise I got all year.
- I could skip faster than I could run. I have told my family if they see me skipping down the street, it isn't because I am happy, it is because I am skipping for my life!
- Going grocery shopping is my week's weight lifting, unless we count putting my computer down.
- When I need to get off of the couch, I need to rock back and forth until I get enough momentum to propel myself off of the couch.
- As I am walking up the steps at the local fitness center, I am pretty sure I could turn around because my heart rate is already beating so fast.
- Children hide behind me when they are trying to hide from someone or something. It isn't good when you can hide a whole brood behind you!
- Bending over is just as hard as doing a sit-up.
- Needing to sit down to tie shoes because there is no way I am going to reach them any other way.
Want to share, use the buttons below: