I was sent a free copy of "Montana Destiny" by R. C. Ryan to review. This book was a much anticipated follow-up of "Montana Legacy". This book has every element of a romance mystery. You will want the main heroes to get together, and you will not guess who the villain is until near the end of the book. "Montana Destiny" keeps with the characters from the first book, but would be a great stand-alone book as well. You do not have to read "Montana Legacy" to be able to follow this book. R. C. Ryan shaped the characters well. I was hooked from the very first chapter!
I believe anyone who loves romance and mystery books will enjoy reading this book. R. C. Ryan has wrote another exciting book that has me waiting for the last book in the series! It is a good thing that I only have to wait less than 6 months!
"Emergency medic Marilee Trainor likes her freedom and lives for trouble. But when she stumbles upon a clue to the legendary McCord gold, she's suddenly in a mysterious killer's sights--and the arms of irresistible playboy Wyatt McCord. But trust is the one thing Wyatt and Marilee can't easily give. And their survival and everything they cherish depends on whether they can surrender to each other--to fight for their MONTANA DESTINY"
HOW TO GET THE BOOK:
BUY IT: You can buy the book from one of the retailers listed here
WIN IT: You can win one of three copies.
MANDATORY ENTRY Leave a comment and tell me the title of the last book you read or why you would like to win this book
EXTRA ENTRIES You must do the mandatory entry first. I do delete entries that do not follow the mandatory entry. Also, leave me your email address. If you win, there will be no way to contact you. You must leave a separate comment for entry.
- 1 entry: Follow both @HachetteBooks and @rsmstahley on twitter
- 1 entry: Become a Facebook Fan of the Author Ruth Langan
- 1 entry: Become a Facebook Fan of We Share With You
- 1 entry: Tweet about this contest. You can use the following Tweet: I entered to #win a copy of a romance and mystery book "Montana Destiny" by R. C. Ryan @rsmstahley's blog http://tinyurl.com/34wpphq Ends 6/14
- 1 entry: Enter my Walking and Stepping Review and Giveaway here
- 2 Extra Entries: Grab My button which is in the sidebar. Leave a comment with link to button.
- 2 Extra Entries per method of following: Google Friend Connect (in sidebar) and/or Email Subscription. If you are already following through one of the methods, just leave comments stating that you are already following. Please click the subscription link sent to your email to verify.
3 Extra Entries: Blog about this giveaway with a link to http://wesharewithyou.com
This contest will close at 6/14/2010 at 11:59 pm EST. Only open to people with US and Canadian addresses who are 18 years or older. Only one person per email address. The winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed on the winner's page. The winners have 48 hours to reply to the email or they will forfeit the prize. Another winner will be chosen in case of forfeit.
Disclaimer: I was given a free copy of the book for review. However, the opinions are 100% my own opinions. I did not have to give a positive review in order to receive this book. A representative of Hachette Book Group will be sending the winners of this contest the books. One person cannot win more than one book.